sâmbătă, 6 martie 2021

Hell, it's about time...

..time to resurrect this. Far too many things happened, conclusions drawn, lessons learned, stuff I wish my parents/mentors/friends would've told me, stuff I want to tell my son when he grows up and I fear I might forget (yes, I have a son for 3 years now), stuff I wish I knew growing up. This is not going to focus on rants, it's going to focus on lessons. Less emotional, more educational. If anyone finds any use in this, I have served my purpose. The past 10 years have been about me being able to adapt to my current environment (and changing it when it didn't fit the bill for whatever reason). Next 5 (maybe more, maybe less) I want them to be about my inner self and my growth as a human. And it all starts with lessons drawn out of experiences.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu